Sunday, May 02, 2004

It's been a while since I have gotten to blog, hopefully no one will take me off of their blog any time soon. Anyway, last week was quite busy with lawns getting cut and people to visit. Friday I took off of work and traveled down to my alma maitre to see this year's senior engineers show their stuff in the thirteenth annual Engineering Senior Project Presentations. Unfortunately, my fellow ex-classmate and I missed the morning presentations due to time ignorance. All opinions on this topic from here on should be addressed by private conversations only. From that statement alone you should know what I thought of them.

Anyway, later Friday a few friends and I hit up Red Robin for dinner (I know I'm going to hear it from you Andy, and I told them that). After that, my buddy Hillner showed up and we hung out and chilled for the weekend. Saturday was spent playing Ultimate Frisbee and obtaining blisters on the soles of my feet. I couldn't wear my shoes on Saturday since I got blisters on my heels from my shoes playing Frisbee Friday. And, just like last weekend, it was so worth it.

Last night, a bunch of us went out to TGI Fridays and had a few drinks. Some of us (not me) had more than others. Of course, the only way to make these other people drink more is to egg them on and pay for some of their drinks. I can't say the car ride was quiet, but the evening turned out to be quite fun.

Tomorrow I leave for a Vision conference in Boston, MA. No, not eye glass vision, but automation using vision techniques. I can't say I'm excited about this since I'll be going by myself, but it should give me some needed experience. Let's hope things go better than I anticipate. The next entry you read will be from Boston.

No comments: