Monday, November 15, 2004

Here we are at Monday once again. You'd think someone would do something about that some day. Anywho, this past weekend proved to be pretty fun despite some issues. Saturday I helped my friend Kate move a few miles away from her current place. I'm not quite sure how her new roommate's dad and I compared to the small Mexican boys that brought Kate's queen size bed in her old place, but I think we did a bang up job considering the room we had to work with. Come 600PM Saturday evening I was dead tired. Moved all day with only donuts to eat and coffee to drink in the morning. That didn't stop me from playing some Frisbee with Roscoe and Moose for 2 hours though. Thanks to the FlashFlight we threw well into the dark! Once my throwing arm was completely dead we headed out for some dinner at Damon's. It was a good time. Even ate with Scary Sarah. Sorry Sarah, it's nothing personal, everyone has their nicknames. It could be worse. People could call you Moose! I had some wings and chicken tenders. After a little upset stomach, Roscoe, Kate and I headed back to Kate's new place and played a little Life and had a few drinks.

After I racked up in Life (and I do mean racked up here! Heck they were lawyers and doctors and all I had was a university degree. It's too bad they didn't keep winning the stock market or finding rare art collections worth $120,000!) we all hit the sack. I wasn't laying down for more than 10 minutes when I got this awful feeling in my stomach. To make a long (and disgusting) story short, I spent the next hour or so introducing myself to Katie's toilet and bathroom floor. It's been 15 years since I last threw up due to illness. I was a little upset with myself for ending that streak, but I guess the lesson here is if you think you ate some bad food, don't wash it down with a couple of drinks.

Needless to say, it took me until today to feel up to my normal eating habits (which is basically eating anything I can get my hands on during a meal). Although currently I find chicken completely unappealing, I'm sure it won't be too long before I'm checking out those suicidal buffalo wings again. Let's just hope the next ones I have come out the proper end on the way out.

No comments: