Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So, I know I'm killing myself with this one, but most of you know, I am a Star Wars freak. And I feel it is my job to inform you all that the new Episode III teaser trailer has been released! You can catch it at StarWars.com! So far it's lookin' good. The final episode in Lucas' long 6 Star Wars episode career (maybe a little too long) should answer tons of questions (like why some Jedi disappear and others don't (this is one mystery that has even plagued the most dedicated enthusiast such as myself)). So in any event, I'm sure I'll get a lot of heat from this entry, mostly from Andy, but hey, I got him on the Stargate SG-1 bandwagon so I don't want to hear it. Okay, so maybe a healthy dose of sci-fi is okay, but yes, I'll be the first to admit, knowing Luke Skywalker's son's name is Ben (named after Ben Kenobi) and that those aliens in the Cantina playing the music are the species known as the Bith doesn't really get you too far.

No comments: