Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm not really into giving shout-outs, so I'm not going to. Sorry people. Anywho, today was the big Volleyball Tournament at the ProCare Sports Complex in Bedford, PA. I had a fantastic time! It was a fours competition and there were 10 teams competing. Our team (team Darla named for the captain of the team) did quite well. In fact, come play-off time we were undefeated! This mostly due to our little (not very secret) maneuver called "Set the Ball to Tim!" Yeah, you put it up, Tim puts it down and like none other! Oh yeah, did I mention he also blocks pretty much everything too? With him playing middle front, I took a new place called outside hitter. Needless to say, I feel as though I played pretty well. In fact the whole team did well I thought. It took us some games (okay it took me some games) to get used to each other's locations but once we did we worked pretty well together. Once we got into the play-offs though our not-so-secret maneuver wasn't working too well since the people we were playing against could somehow on occasion block Timmy and even more amazingly not be blocked by Tim. Despite the loss, I had tons of fun and hope Rick James (that would be me by the way; don't ask me why I was being called that, it just sort of came out of no where) can make an appearance again with the same people. Here's to hoping . . .

No comments: