Monday, November 08, 2004

Oh joyous day! Julie Brady has joined the blogging community! You'll notice her link over there on the right hand side with the others. I'm not a huge fan of the color scheme, but hey, we can't all be perfect. As long as she blogs a little more often that some of those other bloggers...I'll be happy.

Anyway, speaking of Julie. We hit up the Jeremy Camp[Stay] concert last night at Lancaster Bible College. I only own one CD of his, but it's good, and so was the concert. I'm pretty sure I can say that it was the best concert I've ever been too. Now keep in mind it's only the third one I've been to, but it will be tough to beat. Next time I hear he's in town, I will definitely have to go hear him again. We were only about 6 rows back from the stage and it was quite the show. It's great to see artists actually worship instead of just sing. In my mind it's two completely different things. Last night was just pure worship and sometimes that's just really hard to find.

Finally, I was doing the normal reading in the bathroom stall today and came across today's quote of the day. For me, these words seemed to sum up parts of my life. I hope they may be as meaningful for you as well.

Quote of the Day: We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

No comments: