Monday, November 29, 2004

So I decided I'd try to appease the snow gods ergo I slapped the ski racks on my car yesterday. We've got the precipitation; all we need is the cold weather. Doug, a fellow Workplace IT guru, and Ski Foo extraordinaire has been doing a snow dance for the past few weeks each morning after he gets up. I figured I needed to jump on that bandwagon as well. I hear The Knob is under new ownership this year. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that yet. I like the back yard feel of the place and a busy day at The Knob is like a rainy day at Ski Roundtop or Seven Springs. There's talk about adding more slopes and some more pizzazz around the place, and I think that could be a good thing. As long as they keep that no-man's country aura and Stembogan Bowl, I'll be a happy boarder myself.

No comments: