Thursday, November 11, 2004

Okay, so volleyball season one has come to an end and I feel like hanging up the towel. We were the 1st rank team and lost in the semi-finals to the 4th rank team. And we lost in great fashion, two games in a row. The only relief I got from the game was my playing was much better than last Friday (though that isn't saying too much). It was a big disappointment and let down as our team just didn't play well tonight. Sunday better go a heck of a lot better or I'm seriously going to hang up my shoes.

With all the crappy playing I've been doing lately I decided to step it up and start some training. In addition to my running days, I've added sit-up, pull-up, leg-lift days on Mondays, Wed, and Fridays. Soon will be Increase Jumping 101 added as well. But I need to find a sure workout to increase my vertical at least 6". Hey, it can be done. Karch has something like a 42" vertical. And he's 44 years old! Good night!!

On a final note I've seriously been considering growing my hair out for Locks of Love. This is a very risky move, but I have all this thick hair that is going to waste. Might as make someone happy with it. I'll keep you posted. If I do decide to do this, the growing won't begin until 2005. I've got a hair cut next Tuesday!

No comments: