Monday, December 06, 2004

I think my co-worker got it right today when he said, "You need to write about work at least of some time [referring to this blog]. How else would people know why you're the way you are [making reference to my slight goofiness]?" We were talking about how I try not to write too much about work in my blog just incase someone from work were to come across this and get offended somehow. The fact of the matter is, work is plain chaotic. We get direction from here, and then direction from there and somehow it turns out the two go in completely opposite directions. We are told we will do one thing from someone then find out from someone else we are actually doing something completely different. It's a mess. Frankly I'm surprised we get anything accomplished at all. The big aid is being able to take everything in with a grain of salt. And it's a fine grain. But honestly, do I really care? No. We get things done and still have our fun doing it. Sooner or later things will get straightened out and who knows what will happen then. By the way, why do all barcode readers take 5 volts? All I want is a barcode reader than can handle 12 volts as in input! I don't think that is asking too much to make my world much simpler. WHERE ARE YOU 12V BARCODE READER!!??

No comments: