Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Well, the snow finally stopped today. Not that that's a good thing. It has been pretty nice. There is less than an inch on the ground as it has just been a real light constant snow. But the ground now seems frozen so the next snowfall should amount to something sizable.

So I've been reading a new book recently. I'm sure you've heard of it. It's called The Da Vinci Code. Not only does the book cross mathematics and religion (references to the Fibonacci Sequence, Golden Ratio (PHI) and countless other symbols) but it's somewhat of a mystery novel as well. I'm about 1/3 of the way thru and so far it's a great book! If you're interested in different views of religion and are open to different ideas, I highly recommend it! For those of you who have heard about the book and claim it is sacrilegious to read, I’d urge you to re-evaluate your opinions and open yourself up to learning more about what you believe in.

No comments: