Saturday, December 18, 2004

My legs hurt! Today was the big Robby Rhoades Volleyball Tournament in The Cove. My friend Kelly drove 3 hours for the opportunity to play. Like all other tournaments and leagues I've played in so far, the team made it to the playoffs, but never to the finals. We had a killer team too. We almost won the playoff game but just couldn't pull it off. I nearly had my fingers broken by blocking and Kelly about got knocked out with a wicked kill from the other team. When it was all said and done it was an awesome day. I know I'll be regretting it tomorrow, but hey, no pain no gain.

I need to check the weather tonight but last time I checked there was some snow heading this way for tomorrow! You'll find me up at The Knob next week probably multiple times. In fact, I may feel a cold coming on. *Weak cough* I may have to leave work early on Monday to, you know, "rest."

By the way, Andy you'll be very happy to know that I took my monthly "exam" this evening and passed with flying colors!

1 comment:

Andy said...

gross me the heck out!