Thursday, December 02, 2004

If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend the movie The Incredibles. And if you're an avid reader of my blog you know that I don't see movies much and if I recommend one it must be good. Well it is! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and see it! It's always nice to have good company with you too so you don't feel too out of place laughing at a Disney/Pixar flick. And don't sit a row behind the make-out couple in the "fat guy" chair because . . . Well it's just gross.

So it seems to be official! Last night there was a Solstivus Miracle! The Miracle of Lights as it has come to be known occurred after my dad spent hours and days trying to get this one strand of lights to work on our Christmas tree and they finally did! Shortly thereafter, another Solstivus Miracle! As my dad was telling me about the miracle that had just occurred to him The Miracle of Tongue took place! My dad actually pronounced the prominent holiday correctly! For more than 5 generations (okay years really but generations sounds cooler) of celebrating Solstivus my dad has pronounced it stolstivus (apparently to be confused with the winter stolstis?) and after 5 years of correcting him we deemed the feet unattainable.

But now The Spirit of Solstivus is upon us and oh is it a joyous day!

No comments: