Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Well I finally made it up to The Knob after work today. I must admit I was greatly disappointed. Yeah I knew that there were only 8 slopes open, and yeah I figured there would be the signature Blue Knob Ice out there, but it was almost down right miserable. I couldn't carve thanks to the ice everywhere and you can't go real fast because you know there is ice right ahead of you. To top it off, it looks like the place hasn't made snow in a week! Come on people! It's frickin' 15 degrees out so turn your snow makers on! I don't care if I have to ski thru it, that's why I have a mask and goggles! It looks like the temperatures will rise this week so I can throw December out the window for good boarding. Hopefully I didn't throw $250 out the window as well when I bought a season pass this year. Well, with all that said I think it's time for a drink...er two...

No comments: