Sunday, March 07, 2004

Another weekend has come and gone. I miss having friends around. I mean, it's great to have a job and a place to live and all but it's just not enjoyable when you only get to see the people that mean the most in your life a few weekends a month. I guess for now it will have to stay that way. For now, it will have to do to just know my friends are out there and always willing to be there.

It rained pretty hard most of the way back tonight. I hydroplaned a few times, once scared me a bit as I started drifting towards the median at 70 MPH. Luckily, control was regained and my stomach only hurt for an hour after then. What a rush! Speaking of rushes, after watching some TV this weekend I decided I was to get up close to a volcano. I'm taking stand feet away from exploding rock and monstrous lava flows. My heart starts to race just thinking about it . . .

No comments: