Saturday, March 06, 2004

The party is over and all is as it should be. The big secret even was a semi--surprise "birf-day" party for my friend Amy. We all seemed to enjoy ourselves mostly at the expense of her parents. Don't get me wrong, they are terrific people, but come on, Banger?? Anyway, it was a lot of fun and it was great to see such a good friend even if it was for a short period of time. And just for the record, no blame should be cast on me for getting Andy on the phone last night with Amy's dad. Liz and Amy's dad are soley responsible as Liz gave him the phone number and he wanted to dial it up and talk to me. Under no circumstance should I be held responsible for any of it. But I will say, it was nice to talk to Andy. That's someone I don't see enough of.

On a side note, there's a little thunder and lightning going on outside the window here. I'm still waiting for more snow.

No comments: