Friday, March 12, 2004

It happened yet AGAIN to me. I was sitting, perfectly content in The Van when the dude in front of me at the stop sign, randomly opens the door and decides to show me what he ate for lunch. If you are unfamiliar with my observing spews experiences, let me quickly recap them for you. Freshman year at college, I'm getting ready to hope in the shower when someone else hops in a nearby stall chunks stuff up. Later that same, this time, I just got out of the shower and some dude decides to get out what he ate earlier. Senior year, after class my friend decides to casually stroll over to the bushes after class and mess up the grass. About a month ago, I was chilling at a red light in Breezewood when the fellow in front of me opens his door and pukes. The light turns green and he's off like nothing happened. Personality I find puke extremely disgusting and if you see, please don't do it in front of me. It grosses me out.

While I'm on the topic of The Van, let me discuss Ashley's driving. Sometimes, when I let him drive, I think I'm going to die. Ok, so I don't think I'm going to die, but I think it's safe to say my heart rate increases a bit. This is one big van, and it has rear wheel drive. Ashley loves to whip around turns, peel out, and bring half the stuff in the back crashing down. But oh well. A guy needs some kind of excitement in his life right?

No comments: