Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Well, my face is much less soar today. Most of the red is gone. My legs are a little soar too from running, but it's a good muscle soar. Gosh, I hope I didn't touch a soar nerve with anyone in my last few blogs. Sometimes I just worry about my grammar and spelling so much. Does anyone really care besides a select two? Or perhaps it just sores over your head sometimes.

On another note, tonight I went outside and looked at Venus, Jupiter and the Moon for a little while. You really need a telescope to enjoy these celestial bodies to their full potential. When looking at Jupiter, the orbiting moons just seem to capture the imagination. While the Moon displays its craters and uneven surfaces in a beautiful 3-Dimensional masterpiece. Perhaps if you haven't looked at the sky lately, it's time you did. You never know what you could catch a glimpse of . . .

No comments: