Thursday, March 04, 2004

Today I came up with my life motto and you all can quote me on this. "The way to a healthy mind, is through a healthy body." Today I was in "the zone" during my running. It was great! So I was in the shower (a lot of thought is done in the shower. If you've never thought about stuff while washing yourself, I highly recommend it!) and I thought to myself, "Boy I feel great!" I thought about it a little. I'm in good shape, I care about myself, and I couldn't be happier. Think about it. When you sit around the house all day you feel groggy and down. And you think that your feeling groggy and down is causing you to sit around the house. RAHHHHHH!! It's the other way around. Get up! Go do something! Sweat a little, sweat a lot! Give your body a workout and give your mind some peace and happiness. I would highly recommend it!

No comments: