Wednesday, March 17, 2004

A new edition to the Blogger's of America Forum (BOAF) was discovered today. My neighbor, Christen has decided to post all of her inner thoughts on her new blog. Yeee hawww!

Not too much else news worthy today. I got my hairs cut again, this time the topic of choice was the legal alcohol tolerance and the fact of what exactly does .08 mean? Now I know what it is, but how many drinks is that? Of course it's different for everyone, but maybe we should change the rules for those who lack some brain cells (I am not referring to the ladies that cut my hair here, please note that I am referring only to stupid people) because they have drunk too much in the past, to something more understandable, like, "If you can't grab the door knob on the way out, you should not be getting behind the wheel. For most of us though, we can use our common judgment. If you're semi-intelligent and have second thoughts about driving home, then don't. The smartest thing you could ever do is designate a driver. Now let's all go out and drink some green beer!!

No comments: