Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Let's all just sit back and laugh at Vikki for a moment. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, I'm done. Today was another day of fun filled training. This time, it was me training people for a different type of plant control than before. The only real difference is that I'm pretty sure I could NOT work in this kinf of plant at all if I were asked. You wonder why they would have me co-teach a class on it then right? I have no idea! I just learned how to use the program myself yesterday. It's a good thing I learn things quick. I cooked up a few exercises this morning around 8am, despite the fact that the class started at 9am. Just like old times. There's nothing like procrastinating until the last minute. Sure I had time yesterday before I left work, but, eh, oh well. Things seemed to go pretty well. Aside from a few comments like, "Why can't you default it to come up with this button checked instead of this button. You know, it takes me one or two seconds to click that box, that's one or two seconds I could have loading trucks." the day went pretty smoothly. Of course this comment came from Freddie and he was dead serious. Luckily, I wasn't fielding that question or else I might have just laughed in his face. Instead I did it behind his back. I believe Dr. Evil said it correctly when he exclaimed, "Throw me a frickin' bone here!" Luckily I have a week before the next day of training to possibly learn some more about this type of plant control.