Thursday, March 18, 2004

There are only so many projects one guy can tackle. I've been working on this web application for the past few months and have not gotten anywhere on it in the past few weeks due to meetings, plant problems, and other work agenda. We have a Prestress project, 2 washout plant projects, a water pump project as well as two completely new blacktop and concrete apps due to be out in a year or two, and a time clock project. Now there are only two of us working on these projects and somewhere things need to stop. Let me breathe! LET ME BREATHE! Luckily stress does not affect me and as soon as I'm done with this web app, I will be very very happy.

Today's Quarry Tip: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT park a vehicle underneath a conveyor belt. DO NOT! If for some reason the conveyor were to turn on and there is 5 months worth of stone fragments and mud and other crap on them, your vehicle will not only get extremely dirty, there may some fairly large stones fall onto to roof of the vehicle. If you do not abide by this warning, and find yourself in this predicament, quickly run to you vehicle and get it the HECK out from under there!

No comments: