Friday, March 05, 2004

Boy I'll tell you, you make a program for someone and they only want more. I have a feeling, no matter what I do they always want more. Have you ever tried to make a web application based off of something that seems to have no logic and the only rules it abides by is "what can the user think of to do?" It is very hard. The thing that stinks about developing "in-house" software is that you have to make the app work based off of what people do. Where as if you write software for whom-ever, like Microsoft, then people have to work base off of what the app does. Trust me, the first is much harder and much less freedom. I like freedom.

Shortly I'm heading off to secret location known only to a select few. I'll provide more information when the matter becomes de-classified.

No comments: