Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Another hectic day has come and gone. I'll tell you, the lines of communication are quite depleted at The Workplace. The saying there goes...Well I forget how it goes at the moment but as soon as I remember I'll let you know. The important thing to keep in mind is that there is a lack of communication on the corporate ladder. Let's hope that gets fixed someday. Also, hopefully me coding e-mail is done forever. Not that I'm not good at it, I'm sick of it. It seems now I will get to continue on developing log files and security. Here's how that goes: You change a setting, I ask you for your password, and if it's good I log what you changed and when you changed it. Easy peasy japoneesey. Not quite but it's not real complicated.

On a more serious note, could there possibly be more Christmas cards to choose from at Hallmark? Geez, All I wanted was a nice card for some special people and I had to choose from hundreds! It didn't help that 90 of those hundred were all quite sappy and not my style at all. But I was in luck! They had Sister and Husband cards! Boo YA! Or as Hallmark calls then, Sister and "Brother" cards. How long do you think it will be before Hallmark starts selling Brother and "Brother" cards??? Maybe they already do in Vermont . . . (sorry Janet, I know that was not nice, but I couldn't resist)

No comments: