Monday, December 08, 2003

Not too much to discuss today. The plows decided to come out of hiding and finally do their job, so the roads around here are finally starting to get cleared. Things at The Workplace are starting to slow down as well too. Not that they were speeding along since I've been there anyway but they are slowing down even more now. Time now is spent more on projects and development than troubleshooting and bug fixes. 'Tis the season as they say. I realize that has absolutely nothing to do with my story but I felt like saying it anyway.

Hey, here's something I've been noticing. Those ads you see at the top of my blog page. They always seem to make some reference to something I've written about. I did some checking and that exactly what they do! They pick out key words on my blog and then find ads relating to those words and link to them. Janet's ads talk about Law and Order, go figure that her headline for the last month has bee "Law and Order." Andy mentions snow, and behold, an ad with snow in it. I talk about farms and the weather. What a surprise, links to farmers almanac and the weather. Finally there's Vikki. What's that you say, Christmas shopping? You'll just have to check out the ad.

No comments: