Monday, December 29, 2003

Let me now comment on these emails since I am finally done hooking up the computer that was just returned to me. It took too long to do it. Anywho, first let me state, that I too am in agreeance with the two fine gentlemen below regarding a gift obtained from a deceased individual. However, I think we need to look at how the departed's death was induced. Perhaps the lifeless individual was exterminated by some rare third country VERY contagious illness. Then perhaps items such as the obsolete's false teeth or sweaty socks and/or belly button lint should be barred and proscribed from the joyous occasion that is The Giving Of The Gifts. But then again, if this were the case I would hope the undertaker participating in this particular undertaking would avoid all human contact for the remainder of his days in this worldly realm. Our laws governing this particular case of a dead one's possessions however may need to be refined in order to maintain the safety of those who have come to except and benefit from the Spirit of Solstivus.

No comments: