Saturday, December 13, 2003

So did I beat you enough in Double Dash Vikki? I just want you to know that I am writing this blog post on your computer. HAHAHA! Hopefully it won't crash on me and destroy the entire world, which it just may because you STILL have Windows ME!

So tonight, Kate and I went to Red Lobster for dinner. I have the Donzens of Shrimp dinner. Four dozen shrimp or various type and flavor! All 48 of which are now happily in my stomach. Anywho, so we were waiting for our table to be ready when Kate nudges me and says, "Look at that guy over there!" I look and I see none other than George Castanza! Okay, so it wasn't really him, but he looked exactly like him! He even had on George's light brown coat that he wears. Of course he had no more hair than George and he even wore the same glasses and would take them off just like George himself. I realize it's not nice to stare, but how can you not when the Mechanisburg version of "Can't-Stand-Ya" is eating dinner with a girl you know will break up with him in the next few days and is only 20 feet away?

No comments: