Monday, December 01, 2003

Well, I called up the PC company for the new computer and I've got to ship the whole darn thing back! I know what the problem is! It would be a whole lot cheaper for me to just mail the processor back than the whole big PC. Oh well, as long as they fix it so I can go back to doing whatever it was I did on that computer.

They say there's a storm brewing for this weekend. Honestly, when are people going to learn that we as mere human beings will never be able to predict the weather? My pet spider monkey could make more accurate predictions with a dartboard and blindfold than a scholared meteorologist could make with real-time radar. The key to predicting the weather is to be able to control the weather! Yeah sure, you laugh now, but my old pal Mitch has done it already! He ruined winter for all of us just a few years ago by making the temperature unseasonably warm for a few months. But hey, if all you want to get your hopes up (Tim Hillner) about snow predictions a week in advance then be my guess. I'll keep giving darts to my blindfolded pet spider monkey.

No comments: