Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Well today, I went up in flames. That's right, yours truly stared a fire making breakfast and got completely engulfed in flames and then, I was no more. Of course, this wasn't real life, it was The Sims, but it's just about real. The neighbors came over and mourned my death then. Once I was reincarnate back as myself (I recreated myself again), I moved back in and sold my dead ashes for four bucks! I mean honestly, what isn't real about that?

So I coded today. All day. Type type type, test test test. I am now e-mail with VB6 master! If you want something e-mailed, you come to me. I will e-mail your batch data, your end of day reports, even your mix codes and material usages. No matter what the plant, I can write code to e-mail whatever you want! Maybe someday I can fix the copier and my abilities will be recognized.

On a final note, it snowed and iced last night. Apparently the snow-removal-service is a tad on the slow side here as I slipped and silted my way to work today. You know, it's not like there are a ton of roads around here. When you see it snow, go put some salt, or anti-skid at least, on the roads so I don't get behind cars going 5 MPH driving to work. Honestly, if you slide off the road what are you going to hit? A cow? A dirt mound? You're not going to hit another car, that's for sure, because there aren't any other cars around!