Sunday, December 07, 2003

Finally! A good day for the Stillers. I must admit, I was a little skeptical about this win, but by the 2nd half, I was pretty confidant. I had to take breaks from painting the guest room to watch the game. Now the guest room a some shade of green and Jerome Bettis has moved up to 9th place in all time running distance. Coincidence? I don't think so.

It snowed a bit here the last few days. Friday it all started. We got about an inch or two by dinner time. The roads were great! I drove to the world famous Roaring Spring and back in The Van with no problems. Now, it snowed another 6 or 7 inches by lunch Saturday. Okay, that is a descent amount for snow plows to keep up with. So over the mountain and thru the cove to Grandmother's house I went for dinner. Now, the road I live on, Cranberry Road, is probably one of the most unknown, untraveled roads in the cove (which isn't really saying a lot, but bear with me here). So when I pulled out of my driveway and onto Cranberry Road and the road was very nicely plowed and clear of all snow I figured the rest of the roads, even the state roads would be even better. RAHHHHH!!! I pull onto Route 866, which is about the busiest and most known road in the cove and there's snow all over the place!!! What's up with that?? I gave the plowers the benefit of the doubt and decided to cast my decision on the snow removal on my way home from dinner. RAHHHHH!! Still snow and ice everywhere except the road in front of my house. I might have to stop one of the Covites riding his four-wheeler and tell him to but his plow on it and drive it up and down the road. Come on people let's move it! Hop to! Chop chop!

No comments: