Sunday, December 14, 2003

Well the weekend has come and gone and lucky my 2.75 hour trip resulted in nothing more and a 1/4 tank of gas left in my car. Grant it the trip usually takes about an hour less than that but with snow and freezing rain, there were a few complications. The thing that gets me is how in the WORLD can people feel safe driving 65 MPH on snow covered highways when temperatures are well below 0oC and its freezing rain all around? I was going around 50, 55 MPH and at times I needed to slow down to allow my car to spit out some slush or ease around a turn. It amazes me that people can be so incredibly stupid when it comes to life. It also amazes me that trucks think they can go normal speed in the snow with their huge loads hauling a** behind them.

But hey, what can you do? My Stillers lost today completely dashing their hopes of playoff joys. Not that they had a huge change even if they did win today. Maybe next year. Hopefully by that time I'll have loads of Pittsburgh parafanalia and whatever else goes along with living in this part of the world.

No comments: