Thursday, December 18, 2003

Nothing real big to report today. More snow yesterday. I hear it's supposed to snow even more. Hey, bring it on I say. The only thing that really bothers me is those stupid drivers that drive the big flower delivery truck and they're driving 10 feet from your bumper when you're going 50 MPH on snow covered roads. Do they honestly think that if I were to stop quickly, they would be able to stop in time before raping my car? Randy is right. All people should be forced to take a simple physics class in which they are taught simple physics so they can understand the principles or inertia and momentum and the coefficient of friction. Then, after the class is over we'll have a driving test. Those that don't pass will likely be killed in the accidents they get into. Making the roads even more safe for everyone!

No comments: