Friday, December 19, 2003

So we decorated the Christmas Tree last night. Unfortunately one of the more than 20 strings of light on the tree was out so my dad went thru one by one replacing each light. I told him it was a useless gesture but he was determined to make this string work. I figured it was probably a short in the string. Well, to make a long story short my dad wound up just turning the tree around so the lights that were off faced the wall. I hate it when I'm right.

More snow today. Will this endless white bliss ever stop? Let hope not. Come January I want enough snow up at The Knob that Stembogen Bowl will be open. It's pretty much the best single ski slope in the commonwealth. I'll let you know the next time I leave my house. It may be for bread and milk so I can continue to live for the next week.

Today's Handy Tip: If you happen to be stripping wire while standing a few yards above a conveyor belt and the conveyor belt is running, be sure to NOT drop your wire strippers. Especially if the material on the belt is flowing into a concrete truck to be pored somewhere miles away!

Special Note: Today's Handy Tip brought to you by observation, NOT experience.

No comments: