Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Boy oh boy! Vikki gave me a whole bunch of crap to comment on! First of all, just because your cousin George says you look good as a blond doesn't mean you should stay blond. Isn't the George the one that was tipping the boat and throwing cherry bombs at his younger cousins this past 4th of July? Second of all, yes it is weird to want to keep your wisdom teeth. Personally I find it rather disgusting. Thirdly, thanks for recognizing my master superior GameCube skills. I RULE! Fourthly, you shouldn't be jealous of your sister. Just remember whom the midnight rapist comes after and always hold that over her head. Fifthly, She probably sent the Red Sox card to herself, she seems like someone that would do that. And finally, I've told you before and I'm sure Andy will back me up. Just because people who live in Massachusetts speak with "the accent" does not mean you should, nor does it mean that it's cool to do it. Look at Mitch. Who is cooler than he? And he doesn't speak with the "stupid" accent.

One a final note, Tim tells me his brother has a Solstivus gift for me. For those of you who have been involved in the Solstivus Rules of The Giving of the Gifts, what's the ruling on gifts that have been taken from dead people? Tim's brother is an undertaker. Although, if Dead Gene's underwear ever came up as a gift I'd probably allow it. Of course, I can only hope that it would be the Hall of Fame Pooping Man!

No comments: