Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Come on now Andy, I'm sure we have more than 2 plows in this state. There's at least 4.

So tomorrow we'll get pas the halfway mark. Time sure does seem to fly. It's only a few weeks left until Christmas! I remember when I was a little tyke and Christmas seemed like it took FOREVER to get here. I'd lay awake at night thinking, "only four more days, you can do it. Only two more days, almost there." I'm pretty sure the nights of December 3rd were some of the longest in history. Santa must flex the space-time continuum when he soared around at speeds well above the speed of light. Time would just creep on by. Anyway, now I'm older is Christmas is slowly becoming just another day. It still nice though. It's an excuse for the whole family to gather around and spend time with each other. And there's definitely nothing wrong with that.

On a more serious note, I made record time today running! 18 minutes and 5 seconds! Boy did I cruise to try and break that 18 minute mark, but not this time. Soon hopefully. The only drawback was my knee swelled up and not its difficult to walk. But it'll be all better by morning. My Wolverine jeans will heal everything.

No comments: