Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So I know you've all seen the giant inflatable Santas and snowmen out there. But today, I saw the super-sized giant Santa! This thing had to have been at least 1 1/2 stories tall! It was huge! Beside it was a drawfed snowman looking like he was Andy Vogel sized. It was sort of scary. I think the kids would be scared of that Santa. Not only would that Santa not be able to come down the chimney, but it wouldn't be able walk but on all fours inside the house.

On a different note, The Workplace Christmas Party was tonight. What a blast! I'm not a big one for socializing but I don't mind it every now and then. Free drinks and a free meal, what more could you ask for? Well, it would have been nice to win a door prize but I knew how my luck was so I never even got my hopes up. They had some nice prizes too. A TV/VCR/DVD combo, a new camcorder, new phones, a George Foreman. But oh well, what do I need all that stuff for anyway? Ashley won something for the second year in a row. I told him next year we're swapping tickets. Although with my luck I would have had a winner before the trade.

No comments: