Friday, January 28, 2005

My finger is fat. Well, it is right now anyway. I jammed it pretty good last night playing volleyball. Then playing wallyball tonight probably didn't help it much. The thing is it doesn't hurt, it's just really swollen. Whatever. I mean, if my index finger wants to be big for a little while, that's cool with me. It's not keeping me from playing so...It's just keeping me from typing as fast as I usually do.

Work Bathroom Tip of the Day: Make sure you check the toilet paper supply in The Workplace bathroom well before you dedicate yourself to the job. There's nothing more humorous than waiting for the bathroom to clear so you can slip and roll underneath the stall wall to sit on a toilet that actually has some TP next to it so you can finish your work . . .

No comments: