Thursday, January 20, 2005

So here's the bet. We put 4 numbers (estimated game scores) into a hat, and two different football teams. Each person picks a number and a team. The loser is the person with the losing team and the number furthest from the combined score. What the heck am I talking about? The bet for Sunday's Stillers game. Oh, did I mention I'm going there? Oh yeah! The loser will be sporting a t-shirt on Jan 29th at a bar with whatever the winning three people decide to write on it. The t-shirt must be worn over top all other apparel and on display at all times. The selected numbers and teams will be drawn at random and placed into sealed envelopes only to be opened on the way home from the game on Sunday night. I haven't yet decided what I'm going to write, but I'll be thinking about it for the next couple days.

So we are also deciding on what our banner should say at the game. My favorites were "Tom Brady Sucks!", "The Bush Bus for president", and my least favorite "Jerome will you marry me!" with an arrow pointing to me. That one wasn't my idea. Some people are a little too obsessed with Jerome...Anywho, I could use some of Ashley's luck here and look for me at the game! As for the banner saying, well your guess is as good as mine. I'll let you know though.

No comments: