Monday, January 24, 2005

So, you all know I went to The Game yesterday. But what you apparently didn’t know was that I did NOT take my cell phone me. Why would I? Now, whoever you are with number 508.789.9*** needs to realize a few things: the first being that I am sparing you a whole mess of ordeal by not displaying your number in its entirety. Second of all, let me tell you the best song I ever heard on the radio on the way to The Game yesterday. It was entitled, Tom Brady is a [F---]. Now the F-word was beeped out, but the song itself was just frickin’ hilarious. Thirdly, let’s not forget who is cool enough to be able to go to The Game in the first place. And finally, I just want you to know that I will be routing for the Eagles in the Super Bowl, and maybe if you’re even slightly remotely lucky, I’ll give you the picture I took of Boobie Brady warming up at The Game (which is probably closer than you’ve ever even gotten to his disease ridden filth).

Moving on to the coldness outside…It’s really cold outside! If The Game last night didn’t finish me off, then going to The Knob tonight did. I lost all feeling in my feet for a few hours last night, so tonight I finished it off with nauseating pain in all my phalanges. Last night it was cold enough for me to buy a blanket and curl up in it for most of The Game. But it was all fun and I’ve got about 98% of all normal feeling back, so I’m a happy camper.

Oh yeah, I almost. So the gods of Chance continue to mock me as I will be wearing the special shirt to the YP come next weekend. Why do I think I ever have good odds? This was only 1 out of 4 that I'd lose! How did I lose??? Here's an experiment to prove my chance challengness. Grab a coin and flip it 3 times. Here is my prediction: head, head, tails. Not even close is it?

T-Shirt Saying of The Game: [F---] the Patriots and the horse they ride on!

No comments: