Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Brrrrrrr. That's what I said when I stepped outside today. I had to dawn the snowboard jacket and hat. I bet they never saw a snowboarder at The Workplace. I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest employee there. Now I'm anxious for the snow to fall. Those sick days might start adding up pretty quick. . .

So I saw this very funny movie last night called "The Man Who Knew Too Little." Although I forgot to pay attention for the first 10 minutes or so, I still wound up laughing at the majority of it. Sometimes I think I want to be a secret agent. I'd be a much better than Bill Murray anyway. I'd blend in like none other. I've taken those online superpower quizzes and it turns out my superpower alter-ego is The Chameleon. Give me a cool gadgets, an exploding pen, and a car that's the "shiznet" and you could just call be double O' Eleven. Seven is already taken.

No comments: