Tuesday, November 04, 2003

So apparently today the space-time continuum took a drastic dip in the kata direction and left me behind. You know how when you're completely bored and time just creeps by? Well, today was nothing like that. I was busy THE WHOLE DAY! Not bored, but busy, always working on something and every time I looked at the clock it was only two minutes later. I wasn't even anxious to leave. Old Einstein was having a little fun with me I think.

And now it's time for today's disgusting story. I'm out for The Tuesday Run and getting real close to the end of the line so I'm pushing it pretty good. Suddenly a small truck is heading for me. No big deal, I run past very large trucks all the time. Well, this small truck goes past me and no sooner is it past that I get smacked in the face by hundreds of little who-knows-whats. Now, I don't know about you, but I run with my mouth open a little so I can breath when I run. And of course, when your mouth is open and hundreds of little who-knows-whats fly at your face, some make it in your mouth. Not a big deal I figure, it was just some hay or something. Well, luckily theses little who-knows-whats are stuck to my face as well so when I get back to the house I can see what they are. Turns out, they were all gnats! I bet I swallowed a dozen of them! It must have been a Cow Poopie Truck or something that past me. But I was slightly grossed out. Of course that didn't last too long. It's not like I've never eaten bugs before . . .

No comments: