Thursday, November 20, 2003

First of all, Vikki, you need to get your head out of the gutter. I had to think real heard to figure out why you freaked when you said what you said. I get it now, but after some thought. Second of all, I'm not surprised Liz screamed over Ed. I'm sure she hit octaves most females only dream about. The phrase, "Oh My God!!" comes to mind.

Hey how about my opinion on Ed?? I thought it was quite sappy. I did like how after the first five minutes of the show I had no idea what the show was going to be about because the commercials lead you to believe that the whole show was Ed proposing in NYC with dancers all about. My favorite line of the whole show? "YOU'RE IMPOTENT!!" All in all, I enjoyed the episode. Now I'm wondering what the rest of the season will be or if it's even going to be on next week. My only complaint . . . Where was Warren??

Finally, I've been thinking a lot about math lately. I'll provide my thoughts as soon as I get the chance to draw some diagrams and get organized.

No comments: