Sunday, November 02, 2003

Today I ran with the cows! That's right, it was like I was running with the herd, well, there was some high voltage electrical wire between us. I run by this farm with about 15 cows and usually their just standing or sitting around. Today, they were in the woods about 50 yards from their usual location. As soon as I started running by them, they started running with me. Honestly, how many times have you seen a cow run? And on top of that, how many times will you ever be able to run with those cows.

I don't know about this new donut trend Andy. However, Krispy Kreme is moving into the area here in the cove and if they have that neon light thing here, I'll give it try, but so far, I'm not impressed with their normal donuts. Here's the question, have you ever had Dunkin' Donuts right off of the conveyor? That my friend, my be hard to beat.

No comments: