Tuesday, November 25, 2003

You know what I have always wondered about? Those car commercials with the people sitting in the cars inside the dealership. Maybe this is just me, but one, I've never seen that many people in a dealership building before, and two, I have never seen a dealership with the rotating disk the car sits on and then you can still go and sit in the car. Maybe we just don't have those in The Cove. I don't know.

Only two more days until Turkey Day! I'm counting down the hours. It'll be my first day off with pay ever! It feels pretty nice. Too bad I have to be on Friday. From what I hear, it's a skeleton crew at the building that day. But never fret, I'm teaching Ashley all about video games (I'm pretty sure he hasn't played a video game since Donkey Kong Jr.) so he can get his son a GameCube for Christmas. So I'm thinking, go to work early on Friday, get done a little early, then head down to first floor where the theater is an hook up the GameCube and show Ashley how Galaga may have at one time been the best game ever, but today there is just no comparison. Mario on the big huge giant screen! What more could you want?

No comments: