Friday, November 28, 2003

Well my new computer died already. Apparently the processor went bad. It took me an hour to pin the problem down. What's up with that? So I guess I have to call the computer company and hopefully this will fall under warranty and I'll get a new one. For now I'm using good old Speed. He's my buddy from college. We've had our differences but we're doing pretty well right now.

So I went to work today. Me and about 10 other people. It was very quiet and kind of neat. Ashley just got a GameCube for his 7 year old son for Christmas and Ashley hasn't played video games since the much acclaimed Atari so I figured with the lack of people at work today I'd take the time and introduce him to Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart: Double Dash (which I finally picked up two days ago....Finally!). Big deal you say. Well it wouldn't be except The Workplace has a theater room with a giant 20 foot projection screen. Ever seem Donkey Kong larger than Shaq is in real life? It's a very scary thing! Although I must admit, Mario Kart was a little nauseating, but that didn't take away from the extreme awesomeness of it.

No comments: