Friday, November 21, 2003

Yay! The weekend is here! Kate is coming so that's always exciting. Work today was quite interesting. I think I may be developing a burner control system soon. The automation part will not be difficult. It's all PID loops and very little user interaction. This makes control very simple. The hardest part will be making the system diagnose its own problems. But even this is very do-able. But this idea has to pass the big guys up on the third floor. Not a problem though. I'm sure Gary will, "talk to Paul about it."

Oh and guess who called today? My good buddy Freddy! No famous quotes today. He was just too darn busy to say a whole lot but as always he was intense! He never disappoints! He said he had over 45 trucks lined up this morning to load. Ashley and I both had a little chuckle at that one. That is very very very unlikely.

One a final note, I got the new Dave Matthews Band CD in the mail yesterday. Yes Andy it's another live album, I know you don't approve but it's good stuff. The bonus CD has a song from the 9.11.03 concert in Hershey, PA that my friends were at this summer. I just thought that was pretty cool.

No comments: