Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Well, I wanted to leave a little early from work today so I could take my snowboard in to be sharpened and waxed. Where's the story in this? Well The Van had to go in for an oil change today so I gave Gary my keys to go take The Van in and pick his van up. Then when mine was done we were going to go get it. Sounds like a great plan. Well, it was. However, Gary's van got pushed behind until late morning and then since Dwayne was going over to Roaring Spring (that's where The Van was) tomorrow, I was just going to go with him and pick it up. A great alternative. However, when the time came for me to leave work, I remembered that Gary took my keys to drop off The Van. And of course, Gary left the keys with The Van. So I had to go to Roaring Spring to get The Van and my keys allowing me to be unable to make it to The Locker Room before they closed to drop off my board. Oh the joys of work! But oh well, I'll have to try again some other time. What is it about rain and me leaving work early that keeps me from getting to my destination??

No comments: