Monday, November 24, 2003

So while everyone else has stories of fabulous sport motifs and delicious dreams of vacationing, I find myself working thru the day unaffected by the painstakingly absent external stimuli that seem to surround my life. I think my problem is I get so rapped up in my books and daydreaming I feel as though my life is extremely dull and uneventful. Don't get me wrong, I am truly grateful for my great friends and family but wouldn't things just be a little more exciting if there were a galatic war going on or I was on some covert mission to sabotage the invading forces on the recently mutated Tizzo Worm? But alas, here I fair quite contently and unemotionally at the average sized yellow house on Cranberry Lane. Maybe some day I'll acquire the ability to fly thru the air and save the Earth from the machines that are taking over the world, or be that FBI agent that is going 60 MPH thru the city to capture the world's most dangerous villain, but until then, daydreams are all I have for a life of excitement and adventure. Sometimes I think I was born a millennia too soon . . .

No comments: