Friday, November 07, 2003

I think Winter is upon us. And, despite what some people may lead you to believe (Andy) that is a good thing. It hot me today when I was driving back to Somerset and with all the mountains and trees around there were absolutely no leaves to be seen. Now if only those leafless trees had some snow on them.

Of course, I had to make up for going to Somerset again with a nice stop for lunch at Pizza Hut for the buffet. I just can't seem to get enough. But boy, let me tell you, I was troubleshooter dude today! I was solving problems left and right. Bam! That's not working because that valve is closed! Bam! That's not working because there is that hidden Brain Board in the control room. Bam! That's not working because it's analog and it has to be at this address. Too bad with all my great troubleshooting skills I still couldn't complete the original task at hand. When people provide you with the wrong information and you're writing software based off of that information, things don't work too well. So it's back to Somerset next week.

Oh and don't forget about the lunar eclipse tomorrow night. The East Coast will have the best view so if you're still in the area, and I think all of my friends still are, and it's nice and clear outside, take a look at the sky around 8:06 p.m. Just a heads up, I have discovered in my many many years on this planet that people get crazy when there's an eclipse. So especially you at Messiah, be ready for a very energetic night!

Today's Plumbing Tip: If your water blending valve is not supplying you any water when you tell it you want cold water, make sure your cold water valve has been turned on.

No comments: