Saturday, November 15, 2003

So I just got back from seeing the Matrix 3, at the movie theater mind you. It was very good. Why was it so good? Have you ever seen the cartoon Dragonball Z? If you haven't you're missing out but if you have you know it's just about the greatest cartoon ever. The Matrix was Dragonball Z without the cartoon. Very Very nice. I'll spare you the spoilers, and just tell you to go see the movie if you haven't.

Okay, next topic. How about those Nittney Lions? If you saw them play today you'd wonder how they ever managed to obtain a 2-8 record going into today's game. It was spectacular! I think Kate got a little annoyed when I yelled in her ear when she was talking to her folks on the phone because of a blocked punt returned for 6 yards and a touchdown! It was one cheer after the other. I better see a repeat performance next weekend! If not, I may be very disappointed.

By the way, Vikki spilled soda all over herself at dinner tonight. Let's all stop and have a good laugh!

No comments: