Friday, October 31, 2003

Fixed the moisture probe and I think that's the last you'll hear about that. I'll tell ya, if there's one thing I could to you forever about, it's moisture probes. And if there's two things I could tell you about, it would be moisture probes and scoreboards. Oh the joys of scoreboards! But the weekend has come. Gary's down in Delaware watching the anual Pumkin Chunkin' event. Ashley's at home ripping down dry wall. And I get to spend another whole weekend with Kate. It was supposed to be spent with Vikki and Roman as well, but some minor complications [James caughs, "Tim's mother"] prevented us all from hanging out. You'd think a 22 year would say, "No mom, not this weekend, I already have plans" to his mother, but then again I thought I could drive in the rain. What will next weekend hold????

No comments: