Friday, January 23, 2004

I appreciate Tim telling the world I have herpes. Maybe someday I can return the favor. As for me, it was back to work again today. I realize you may be encouraged to take more time off when you discover you have mono, but I don't want to sit around the house all day. It's more boring than, well, than whatever else it is I do. Today was a god day. My throat still hurts like a motha but I wasn't too tired today. The tiredness usually lasts for hours after I wake up and hits hours before my usual bed time. Although this illness has been a major bruise to my ego, I'm still sticking with my superior immune system and I'm gonna be the fastest person to even get rid of this disease. Just watch and see.

So I was supposed to be driving to Lancaster right now for a wedding. Unfortunately I decided it probably wasn't the best thing to do at the moment. But I wish Lisa the best of luck and a lifetime of happiness with her new husband.

So back to me. Hmmm, I'm all out of things to say. I could comment on Ed like everyone else, but I don't want to follow the crowd. Let's just leave it at it was a good show, and all good things must come to an end. On the bright side, I haven't heard word yet that Stargate SG-1 is going off the air. If you like sci-fi and are fed up with stupid looking, bad acting, horrible costumes, and magic physics, then check out Stargate SG-1. It stars Richard Dean Anderson, who used to be McGyver. He may not play the intellectual he once did years and years ago, but he makes the show none-the-less. Also, another show at the top of my list right now is Joan of Arcadia. It struggles with real world family issues and demonstrated how God creatively works thru all of us. It may just help you see why things happen the way they do in your life.

No comments: